Welcome to Expanded Learning!!!
(formerly known as Child Care)
The school district offers an outstanding child care program at most of the elementary schools. The program is developmental in nature, and staffed with caring, nurturing teachers. Below are some important procedures.
- The program is in operation between the hours of 6:30 am - 6:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Parents of any child not picked up by 6:00 pm will be charged a late fee of $1.00 per minute child per child.
- The program is financially self-sufficient and solely supported by registered patrons.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month.
- An additional hourly fee of $15.00 will be charged for each hour, or portion thereof, beyond the regular contracted schedule.
- A 10% discount is allowed for siblings enrolled in the program for a minimum of 4 hours per day.
- Fees are subject to change.
- No credit for absences, holidays, furlough days or winter/spring break will be given.
- A month written notice for withdrawal from the program is required.
- Holiday, furlough days and vacation schedules coincide with the Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District.
- Expanded Learning is also open for for minimum and staff development days.
- Alternative Child Care Centers are in operation during winter, spring and summer breaks
FUN & EDUCATIONAL
HOMEWORK CLUB * SPORTS * GAMES* ART
MUSIC * TRIVIA CONTESTS * FRIENDS